Request an Absentee Ballot

Request your absentee ballot from the Summit County Board of Elections today! Learn more here.

Request a Yard Sign

Do you want to show your support for the Kilway campaign? Request a yard sign today!


Carol needs your help! Contact us and let us know how you can support her campaign.


Thanks for your generous support! To make a contribution, use the link below:

Give to the Campaign

Or, send checks to:

Elect Kilway
427 Melony Lane
Tallmadge, OH 44278

No corporate checks please.